Lenten Rice Bowl

When we give to those who have less than we do, we honor Jesus’ call to serve our neighbors, and we share the gifts we have received. The Catholics in the United States touch more than 120 million lives
through the CRS Programs. The local diocese receives 25% of money collected to alleviate hunger and poverty; the remaining 75% supports CRS programs around the world. Bowls will be available at main entrances starting Ash Wednesday.
Thank you for your participation!